Announcements/Reminders

Study hard everyone!!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hello Again

Sry for changing the skin again. These are the colours that Lola suggested. Blue, Orange... And I kinda changed the banner a lil bit. And btw, if anyone were to post using the main stc4A09 account, PLEASE include who you were. Coz I know not everyone here has their own blogger account. I have, so I invited myself as one of the writers :)

IF YOU DO have an account, PLEASE invite yourself to be an author, so that when you post, your post will automatically sign off with your name :) LIKE MINE! *points down*

Lol. Okay. And there's that lil slot up there for Announcements and Reminders. Do check and update on it people :)

PURE LITERATURE students in Miss Lee's class, don't forget to type out your essay on the Issues from "AMND"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment